- Our service department is open 6 days a week
- Our technicians are Ford Factory trained to the highest level using state of the art equipment
- Complete Customer Satisfaction and Service is our aim
- Free Estimates provided for Service and Body Work repairs
- Courtesy Cars
- Free Collection & Delivery Service from your Home or Work Address
- Air-Conditioning systems checked & serviced
- MOT Service on all Makes
- Contract Hire & Leasing Companies Catered for
- Ford Warranty Work
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, Dealer locations, technical information and more
Ford Accident Management
- Recover your vehicle where it cannot be driven
- Provide you with a free replacement vehicle during the repair
- Liaise with your insurance company after notification to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Provide assistance in the completion of claim forms
- Ensure your vehicle is repaired at a Ford approved Accident Repair Centre using genuine Ford parts by trained technicians
Free 30-point FORD eCHECK
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary
UK & European Roadside Assistance
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can't be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside Assistance‡ is available 24 hours a day, all year round with just one phone call.
Ford UK & European Roadside Assistance
Ford Roadside Assistance is only available at participating Dealers with Ford Services and Ford Motorcraft Services. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only.
Terms and conditions apply click here to download full Terms & Conditions from the Ford Web Site
The 30-point FORD eCHECK is a visual only vehicle inspection. Your participating Ford Dealer may recommend that certain essential work be carried out on the grounds of safety before you drive your vehicle.
Ford Accident Management
Ford Accident Management is provided on behalf of Ford Motor Company Limited by WRC Ltd. Company Registration No - 07768048 Registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: The Deep Business Centre, Tower Street, Hull, HU1 4BG.
*UK and European Roadside assistance only available at participating dealers.
** In-Dealership quality checks are conducted by the RAC on any service and repair work that has been completed on customer-owned vehicles to ensure that Ford Motor Company’s high standards are met.
‡ Ford Roadside Assistance is only available at participating dealers with a Ford Scheduled Service. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to all vehicles regardless of age or mileage, excludes fleet vehicles and is valid from the date of service for 12 months, or until the next service is due, whichever comes first. Includes European service for Roadside Assistance and Repair and towing to a Ford dealer - see terms and conditions for countries covered. Ford Roadside Assistance applies to the serviced vehicle only when your vehicle has a Scheduled service at a participating dealer.